2. By accessing this Site or supplying the information requested by this Site, you agree to all the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Policy, please discontinue your access and do not supply any information via this Site.
3. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through. Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
4. Our payment gateway is Paypal and all payments shall be subject to the terms and conditions of Paypal.
5. When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. We collect data anonymously by way of “cookies” or “sessions”. Cookies help us measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views and other statistics relating to your access to this Site. This information allows us to better administer the Site and provide a more tailored and user-friendly service to visitors to our Site. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not: _session_id, unique token, sessional - Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc); _shopify_visit, no data held - Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits; _shopify_uniq, no data held - expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer; cart, unique token - persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart; _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional ; storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite - If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access
7. With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
8. For some services (“Services”) or areas on the Site, we may ask you to register and to provide us with information about you and/or your company such as your name, job title, email address, and other types of identity or contact information. Further, if you wish to order products or services from us via this Site, we will request either online of offline, that you provide more personal information in order for us to process payment and delivery, including financial information (such as credit card and billing information), preferred or required products and services, physical address, recipient information, delivery address, email address and telephone number. Once you provide us with information about yourself and/or your company, your browsing on this Site will no longer be anonymous.
9. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password.
10. You may view, amend or delete personal information and Services associated with your web profile at your convenience through our Site at https://therawls.com/ . The above can be done by emailing your request to email@example.com .
11. By providing us with information, you acknowledge and agree that while Rawls-Luxure will exercise care in the storage and processing of your information and data, in no event shall Rawls-Luxure be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused by any access, intrusion, misuse or theft of your information or data by any third party while such information or data was in the possession or control of Rawls-Luxure or any third party.
12. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. If you are under the age of majority, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. Rawls-Luxure respects the privacy of children. We will never knowingly request or use personal information from children without prior parental consent. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the site who is under the age of 18, we will remove that child's personal information from our files.
13. Rawls-Luxure respects the privacy of your personal information and wishes to assure you that your private information will be treated as confidential and with high standards of security. By providing the information requested to Rawls-Luxure, you hereby consent to the following: Any personal information provided by you to Rawls-Luxure through this Site may be used to:provide the Services to you;
verify and process your personal particulars and payments;
create a user profile in order to provide you with the Services you have requested at this Site;
process, record, execute, monitor, and/or archive your online orders, requests and transactions;
respond to your requests and queries;
communicate with you;
customise your online experience according to your chosen interests and preferences and enhance your current and future visits to the Site;
advise you of other products and services which may be of interest to you through our marketing and promotional programs;
update our records;
enforce our legal rights and remedies
14. Rawls-Luxure may disclose your information the third-party providers used by us however, we will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us Rawls-Luxure may use the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Our third party service providers will be granted access to data only to the extent necessary to provide services to Rawls-Luxure, and for no other purpose.
Rawls-Luxure may use third-party companies to help us tailor and edit site content to you. These companies may employ cookie and other related technologies to measure effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and related technologies are not linked to any personal information collected by Rawls-Luxure.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In the event the links on our store direct you away from our site, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statementsThe information provided by you at this Site may also be disclosed by Rawls-Luxure to, and processed by:
regulators and law enforcements officials;
third part service providers, consultants, delivery companies and data mining companies;
credit and charge card companies, banks, and other entities processing payment instructions given by you through this Site;
any agent or subcontractor acting on our behalf, such as freight forwarders or;
Rawls-Luxure’s business partners
By providing your personal information you agree that Rawls-Luxure may contact you by mail, telephone, facsimile or email.
Data containing information provided by you is retained as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues. The data is then destroyed unless its retention is required to satisfy legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect Rawls-Luxure’s interests, in compliance with relevant regulations
15. Rawls-Luxure reserves the right to amend this Policy at any time and will place any such amendments on this Site, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
16. Rawls Luxure is committed to protecting consumer credit card data in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Our alignment with this standard is reflected in the people, technologies and processes we employ.
We conduct regular vulnerability scans and penetration tests in accordance with the PCI DSS requirements for our model. We attest to our PCI compliance annually, and most recent self-attestation was completed in March,2020
17. Rawls-Luxure do not store or capture any card details.
16. This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws applicable in India. By accessing this Site and providing information requested, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
698, Udyog Vihar, Phase V
Gurugram - 122016
Phone : +91 9599322638